Houston Truck Accident Attorneys
18-Wheeler Accident Lawyer in Houston
Over the past few decades, Houston has grown immensely and become not only the largest city in Texas but also the fourth largest population center in the country. While Houston may be a thriving city with a strong and growing economy, it can come with a price: The roads are full of commercial truck traffic.
Unfortunately, many of the drivers of the massive 18-wheelers that you frequently see on roads such as I-10, I-45 and I-69 do not always operate in a safe and reasonable manner. In many cases, the companies they work for focus more on profits than safety. When careless and reckless drivers and trucking companies cause truck accidents, the results can be catastrophic.
At The Law Offices of Hilda Sibrian, our Houston truck accident lawyers know how to pursue compensation for those who have suffered serious injuries or lost a loved one in a collision with a tractor-trailer. Contact us today to discuss how we can help you with a free consultation. We have a fully bilingual, Spanish-speaking legal team, and we are available 24/7 to talk about your case.
How Our Houston Truck Accident Attorneys Can Help You
At the Law Offices of Hilda Sibrian, we are more than just attorneys. We are a devoted legal team that fiercely advocates for the rights of injured people throughout our region. When you call our firm, you will be greeted by a dedicated staff member who will help you to figure out what is going on and how we can help. Here are some of the basic steps that we typically go through when working with trucking accident victims and their families:
- Free consultation – During this critical meeting with an attorney, you can discuss your accident and injuries. This is the time to bring up your fears and concerns. Maybe you are worried that the trucking company will say you were at fault. Maybe you don’t remember certain details about the crash. Or, perhaps, you are worried about how to get your car fixed. An attorney can help you to address these concerns and give you clear advice about moving forward. If we agree to work together, we will sign paperwork and launch into the next phase.
- Swift and thorough investigation – When it comes to a truck accident case, you can’t afford to wait too long to begin investigating it. Because injuries are often so severe, big trucking companies and their insurance carriers know that the stakes are high. They will work hard to conceal evidence and prevent us from speaking with drivers, mechanics and other witnesses about your case. The faster you contact us, the faster we can get started on performing an investigation of the crash.
- A careful review of your injuries – Our legal team gathers and reviews medical records, and we often consult with legal nurse consultants and industry-leading medical specialists about the nature and extent of the injuries that our clients have suffered. Our goal is to secure compensation for the medical expenses that you have incurred and will incur in the future as you get the treatment you need.
- Settlement negotiation – We leverage our hard work and preparation of cases to pursue settlements that fully and fairly compensate our clients. Insurance companies will take your case seriously when they see the evidence establishes liability and damages.
- Taking the case to trial – Our attorneys have decades of combined experience litigating cases in and out of court. If your case must go before a jury, you can rest easy while knowing that our associated attorneys will fight skillfully and aggressively for you in court.
Additionally, you will pay no legal fees unless we recover compensation for you. We don’t want concerns about paying for a lawyer to stop you from seeking legal help when you need it after a truck accident.