Personal Injury Cases in Houston TX
When you are injured due to the negligence of someone else, you have a right to pursue compensation for the losses suffered. In Houston, accidents victims can file a personal injury claim against the party that injured them or the at-fault party’s insurance company. Filing a personal injury claim can provide compensation to help accident victims cope with the financial burden of their injuries.
If you’ve been injured in an accident that was the fault of someone else, it’s important to speak to a knowledgeable Houston personal injury lawyer as soon as possible. Please call The Law Offices of Hilda Sibrian to schedule a free consultation with one of our dedicated attorneys.
How Our Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help You
A personal injury lawyer from our firm will manage all the legwork associated with your accident claim so you can focus on your health. Our Houston personal injury attorneys will:
● Fully explain your legal rights and answer all your questions
● Explain what to expect every step of the way so you feel confident in how your case is being handled
● Conduct a thorough investigation into your accident to identify all potential sources of compensation
● Consult with medical providers to fully understand the extent of your injuries and how they will affect you into the future
● Document the scope of your injuries and damages in order to demand the full amount of compensation you deserve
● Negotiate effectively with the other side, with the goal of obtaining a full personal injury settlement for you
● Advocate aggressively for you in court, if a fair settlement cannot be reached
These are just a few of the ways our personal injury lawyers in Houston can help with your case. To learn more about how our team can take the pressure off you during this difficult time, please contact us today for a free consultation.
Common Types of Personal Injury Claims We Handle
There are a number of situations that can give rise to a personal injury claim. Some of the most common types of claims we handle include:
● Car accidents: Car accidents are one of the most common types of personal injury claims in Houston and throughout the rest of the country. When two or more vehicles are involved in a crash, someone is typically at fault. We help accident victims demand full and fair compensation for their losses.
● Truck accidents: Truck accidents result in some of the worst injuries seen on Houston’s roads. These claims are particularly difficult as victims must take on large trucking companies, multiple insurance companies, and their teams of lawyers.
● Motorcycle accidents: Motorcycle accidents are common in Houston and can be devastating for crash victims. The extent of injuries a biker suffers during an accident can mean expensive medical treatment and long-term losses that must be accounted for when building a claim for compensation.
● Bicycle accidents: The roads in Houston are a dangerous place for cyclists. When bicyclists are hit by motor vehicles, they too suffer some of the most severe injuries. Cyclists deserve full compensation when they are seriously harmed by negligent drivers.
● Pedestrian accidents: Pedestrians have little chance when a vehicle crashes into them. These are severe accidents, and as such, the claims process following a pedestrian accident can be quite complex.
● Medical malpractice: Doctors and other health care professionals are expected to abide by an acceptable standard of care. When they fail to do that and a patient becomes hurt or sick, the victim can file a claim against the health care professional who harmed them.
● Slip and fall cases: When someone is hurt on another person’s dangerous property, the victim can hold property owners liable for their injuries.
● Dog bites: When a person is bitten or attacked by a dangerous dog, it is crucial to speak with an experienced attorney as soon as possible to begin an investigation into the case.
● Product liability cases: Manufacturers are responsible for ensuring their products are safe for consumers to use. When products are dangerous or defective and someone is hurt, injured individuals can hold manufacturers liable.
● Wrongful death: In the most tragic of accidents, surviving loved ones can file a wrongful death claim if they have lost someone due to another person’s negligence.
These are just some of the most common types of personal injury claims we handle. Any time a person is hurt by another’s negligence or intentional wrongdoing, they may have a personal injury claim. So it is important to speak with a seasoned attorney as soon as possible.