Car Passenger Injury
Whether you were riding in the front seat or the back seat, being a passenger in a vehicle during a collision can have a severe impact on your health and your life. You may be struggling to deal with expensive medical bills while missing time from work due to your injuries. The everyday expenses can quickly add up and become overwhelming.
Oftentimes, when we think of car accidents, we think of the drivers exchanging information and filing claims with the insurance companies. However, as a passenger, you also have rights. If you were hurt due to a negligent driver’s actions ─ even if you were in the car with the driver ─ you can demand compensation for the losses you have suffered.
Please contact our knowledgeable Houston car passenger injury lawyers now to learn about your right to compensation. At The Law Offices of Hilda Sibrian, we can meet with you personally in a free consultation to review your case and talk about all your legal options.
How Our Houston Car Accident Attorneys Can Help You
Our law firm will handle every aspect of your legal claim after a serious car accident, allowing you to focus on your recovery rather than worrying about dealing with the insurance companies. Our experienced Houston car passenger injury attorneys will:
- Investigate the accident to collect crucial evidence such as photos from the scene, police accident reports, witness statements, nearby surveillance videos, and other evidence that will help us reconstruct exactly what happened
- Identify who should be held responsible and all potential sources of compensation, including determining whether multiple parties are liable to you
- Document all the damages you have suffered, including working with experts to calculate how your injuries will continue to affect your life in the future
- Manage all communication and negotiation with the insurance companies, protecting you from the tricky tactics adjusters try to use to devalue or deny claims for compensation
- Craft a strong claim for maximum compensation and take your case to trial if a fair settlement cannot be reached
If you or a family member has been hurt in a car accident and needs legal advice about what to do next, please contact us today. Our attorneys will meet with you personally for a free consultation. We will listen to your story and explain your options for pursuing the compensation you need to move forward with your life.
Compensation for a Passenger Injured in a Car Accident
Innocent passengers should not be forced to pay for the mistakes made by negligent or reckless drivers. At The Law Offices of Hilda Sibrian, we will work with you to thoroughly document all the losses you have suffered as a result of your accident. Although each case is different, some of the common types of compensation we pursue include:
- Medical expenses, such as the costs of ER treatment, surgeries, hospitalizations, follow-up doctor visits, medications, etc.
- Future medical costs, including any treatments you may require down the line related to your car accident injuries
- Lost wages, including payment for any vacation time or sick time you took due to your crash
- Reduction in future earning capacity if you cannot return to the job you did before the crash
- Pain and suffering, which we can help you document and determine
In many cases, our attorneys work with medical specialists, economists, life care planners, and other experts to assess your injuries and show how they will affect you in the long term. Once we evaluate what full and fair compensation should be, we will aggressively pursue damages from every liable party. Ultimately, we do not want you to be left with any financial burdens now or in the future as a result of your crash.
Types of Passenger Injuries in a Car Accident
Our skilled Houston car passenger injury lawyers have successfully represented crash victims struggling with all types of debilitating injuries, including:
- Broken ribs and chest trauma
- Back injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Broken bones
- Arm and leg injuries
- Head and neck injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Knee injuries
- Severe internal injuries
Every case we handle is unique, and we treat each client with the personal attention and compassion they deserve. We take the time to get to know you and understand the full extent of your injuries. We want to know how your life has changed since your accident so we can demand the full and fair compensation you need to be made financially whole again.
If you are ready to talk about your case with a knowledgeable car accident attorney, please contact us today to set up a free, no-obligation case consultation.
When Should I Contact a Car Accident Attorney?
You may be wondering whether you can handle a personal injury claim on your own after a crash, and a savvy insurance adjuster will certainly try to convince you that you can. However, the truth is, if you have been hurt and needed to see a doctor ─ especially if you require ongoing treatment and have had to take time off work ─ you should at least schedule a free consultation with an attorney.
The sooner you speak with an experienced attorney, the better. Your attorney will want to collect as much evidence as possible from the crash scene and begin documenting your injuries from the start. Your attorney will also serve as your voice when dealing with the insurance companies to ensure they do not try to take advantage of you with a lowball settlement.
At The Law Offices of Hilda Sibrian, we do not charge any fees upfront to work on passenger car accident claims. In fact, we only charge a fee if we recover money for you, so there is no risk to you.
Contact an Experienced Houston Car Accident Attorney
After a serious car accident, you should not hesitate to speak with a trusted attorney about your legal rights. The law limits the amount of time you have to file a car accident claim, so it is important to act quickly. Call us today at (713) 842-9513 or contact us online for your free consultation.