What Should I Do If I’m Involved in a Truck Accident?
The moments following a truck accident can be chaotic. You may be seriously hurt but don’t know what to do next. Here are some steps you should take to protect yourself:
- Stop and report the crash to the police.
- Seek medical treatment.
- Exchange information with all other parties involved in the accident.
- Obtain names and contact information of witnesses.
- Take photos of the accident scene and your injuries.
- Do not accept blame or say you’re sorry for anything.
- Contact a Houston truck accident lawyer.
Your actions now can make a big difference when it comes time to file your personal injury claim for compensation. We encourage you to call us to learn more.