Traumatic Brain Injury, Head Injury, and Neck Injury Attorney
Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs), head injuries, and neck injuries are some of the worst types of injuries a person could suffer in an accident. The effects of these injuries remain with accident victims for weeks, months, and sometimes even years to come. In some cases, the accident victim never makes a full recovery.
These injuries change the lives of those suffering from them. Often, victims are unable to work, yet the costly medical bills continue to pile up.
When this is the case, victims can pursue compensation from those at fault for their accident. If you’ve been hurt, our traumatic brain injury attorneys can help you demand the compensation you may be entitled to through a personal injury claim. Our team has helped countless people suffering from head and neck injuries after serious accidents, and we are ready to put our experience and resources to work for you.
Contact us today to schedule a free consultation with a compassionate lawyer.
How Our TBI, Head and Neck Injury Attorneys Can Help
Too often, injury victims think they can negotiate with an insurance company on their own after a serious accident. Unfortunately, there are many complexities to these claims, and if you’re unfamiliar with them, you could negatively impact your case by trying to handle things without the help of a legal professional.
Our head and neck injury attorneys deal with these claims every day, and we will treat your case as if you are a member of our family. You can trust our dedicated Houston brain injury attorneys to:
● Calculate the full value of your claim: There are many types of compensation available that you may not be aware of, but our attorneys will know to demand payment for every loss you have suffered, as well as future anticipated losses.
● Handle all communication with insurance companies: The insurance company is not your friend. An attorney will not let insurance adjusters get away with their deceptive techniques and will hold the insurers accountable for paying what you’re owed.
● Explain the law in a way you can understand: Houston has many laws regarding personal injury cases, and the statutes are typically written in complex language. We are familiar with this verbiage and will clearly explain how the law applies to your case.
● Prove liability: This is the most difficult aspect of any personal injury case. We know what evidence to look for and how to collect it to prove who should be held accountable for your injuries.
● Pursue a lawsuit: When insurance settlement offers are unfair or don’t cover the cost of your injuries, you may have to file a lawsuit that could end with a trial. We are not intimidated by the courtroom and will build you a solid case.
If you are ready to get qualified legal help with your personal injury claim, please contact The Law Offices of Hilda Sibrian for a free consultation.